Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!  This is my first post.  I am excited to have a forum and outlet to express my thoughts and musings.  I hope you enjoy what I have to contribute to the universe. :)  The purpose for my blog is to share my life others and for others to share with me as well.  The hope is to learn from and be inspired by each other.

Sometimes, I'll post a thought, or a picture, a quote or maybe a poem.  Basically this will be a place for me to express myself creatively, therapeutically and so on.  I hope you enjoy it!

 On a separate note, I've just published my first book, "River Through My Heart: A Memoir" which is now available on Amazon.com:  - My book.  I wrote it in order to share with others what I've been though in my life and what I've learned from those experiences.  We all have a story and each of our lives are significant.

I've always wanted to write but had held myself back.  One day, I decided to just go for it and it's been a wonderful journey ever since.  Tapping into your purpose/s - what you are ultimately here for, lights you up and those around you as well.

Have you given much thought lately to what you're supposed to be accomplishing while you're here?  Some of you are already doing this and you know how fulfilling it can be.  I challenge those of you who have not yet tapped into your purpose/s, to start stepping into those long-held longings and nudges.  When you do, blessings will abound.

That's enough for now...until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment