Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just for Kicks... :)


JUST FOR KICKS.


Weezie breaks it down...

and simplifies famous quotes... 


Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi

OR

"Fix it or zip it"
Weezie

“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.” 
― Eleanor Roosevelt


OR

"When things get bad, go to your Mom not your Dad!"
Weezie

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” 
― Jane Austen


OR

"You don't want to be dumb so get a bunch of books and read some"
Weezie

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” 
― Mother Teresa


OR

"Stop the judgin and get to lovin"
Weezie

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” 
― Mark Twain

OR

"Memorize the drill or keep it real"
Weezie

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” 
― Douglas AdamsThe Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul

OR

"I may not always reach my destination, but when my car needs gas, somehow it makes it to the station"
Weezie

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

OR

"Make love, not war"
(Wait, that was someone else ;)

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” 
― George Eliot

OR

"You ain't dead so get to gettin."
Weezie

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” 
― Oscar WildeThe Happy Prince and Other Stories


OR

"I always understand what I say...oh no"  :(
Weezie


This is what happens when I get bored...more to come when I get bored again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment