Wednesday, November 6, 2013

 "30 Day Try Something New Challenge":

Today, I did something I've never done before.  I watched a live taping of a T.V show (talk about right up my alley!).  It was truly a great experience and it got me to thinking how cool it would be to purposely try something new EVERY DAY for 30 days.  

It could be... trying a new food or dish I've never tasted before or something more involved like interviewing someone I meet on the street who seems interesting.  Why?....Well, why not?  Might just learn something truly valuable along the way and life's short, you gotta have some fun!  So here goes...starting tomorrow: 

November 7th, 2013, begins the journey of my 
"30 Day Try Something New Challenge".  


                                                                     It's On!!    

I'll document each experience daily on this blog...

Let's see what tomorrow brings.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment